Ultra-wide coverage, built-in personal monitoring, wireless mixing and more.
The ultimate all-in-one professional PA system.
Reach utilizes ARC™ array technology to provide an ultra-wide 150 degrees of coverage for crystal clear sound to your
entire audience even in large or wide spaces. With the built-in EarShot™ personal monitoring system, you get true stage
monitoring with unmatched flexibility via side-facing high-output full range speakers to ensure you can hear yourself
clearly during your performance. And with the Mackie Connect app, you get wireless control over levels, EQ, FX,
monitoring and more.
ARC technology and enough power to fill the room
The Mackie Reach features ARC (Amplified Radial Curve) technology, employing a unique, vertically spaced multi-tweeter
array and a pair of 6.5" low-frequency drivers to deliver an astounding 150 degrees of coverage, ensuring that
everybody in your audience experiences top-quality sound. And because the Reach is packed with a robust 720 watts of
DSP-driven power, you can rest easy knowing that it generates enough decibels to reach the back row.
Built-in EarShot system provides flexible personal monitoring
The Mackie Reach provides you with a wide range of monitoring options, thanks to its built-in EarShot personal
monitoring system. No matter where you position it, you can monitor from either side of the Reach, each with
independently controlled levels that are separate from the main array. On top of that, the EarShot system extends the
Reach's horizontal coverage by an additional 50 degrees, providing you with a massive 200 degrees of total coverage.
Mix from anywhere with wireless control and audio streaming
If you ask anybody what their favorite feature of the Mackie Reach is (aside from its stellar sound quality), they'll
likely bring up its wireless mixing and audio streaming. Not only can you access and control the Reach's integrated
digital mixing and processing features with your iOS- or Android-compatible device, you can also stream backing tracks
and break music via Bluetooth. From anywhere in the room, you can easily set levels, tweak EQ, or manipulate the
Reach's reverbs, choruses, delays, feedback eliminator, and more. You also get three instantly recallable, fully
customizable user presets for quick setup in familiar venues.
Ample connectivity and stereo capabilities
When it comes to connectivity, the Mackie Reach doesn't leave you wanting. The Reach is packed with four XLR and 1/4"
combo inputs for connecting vocal mics, guitars, and other instruments, as well as a stereo mini input for laptops,
phones, or line-level instruments like keyboards, synths, and drum machines. The included footswitch jack allows you to
turn effects on and off during a performance. A headphone jack automatically mutes the speaker for silent practice. The
Reach's Link I/O jacks expand the system into a fully integrated stereo PA, maximizing its power, inputs, and coverage.
- ARC (Amplified Radial Curve) technology delivers 150 degrees of coverage
- 720 watts of power fills the room with top-quality sound
- Built-in EarShot system provides flexible personal monitoring
- Wireless control over integrated 6-channel digital mixer via the Mackie Connect app
- 16 great-sounding digital effects including reverbs, choruses, and delays
- 3-band EQ per channel for sound shaping
- Perform fearlessly with the built-in feedback eliminator
- Multiple speaker modes for amazing sound in any application
- 3 user-definable system presets for quick setup in familiar venues
- Stream audio via Bluetooth and integrate it into your live mix
- 4 XLR and 1/4" combo inputs for vocal mics, guitars, and other instruments
- 1/8" stereo mini input for laptops, phones, or line-level instruments
- 1/4" headphone output and silent practice mode
- Footswitch jack for hands-free effects control
- Link I/O jacks expand the system into a fully integrated stereo PA
Power Configuration: Bi-amped + Full range side fills
LF Driver Size: 2 x 6.5" (LF), 2 x 4" (Full range)
HF Driver Size: 3 x 1" dome compression drivers, radial curve design
Total Power: 720W Peak
Inputs: 4 x XLR-1/4" combo, 1 x 1/4" (Link in), 1 x 1/8" (Aux in), Bluetooth
Outputs: 1 x 1/4" (Link Out), 1 x 1/4" (headphone), 1 x 1/4" (footswitch)
Frequency Range: 50Hz-20kHz
Maximum Peak SPL: 126dB
Horizontal Coverage Angle: 150 Degrees (expandable to 250 degrees with side drivers enabled)
Enclosure Material: PC-ABS Enclosure with 20 gauge steel grille
Weight: 30.8 lbs.